The French Instinct
French with Katy
Learn French in context thanks to my free resources. Discover everyday French language and culture with a native French teacher. Improve your French in a relaxing and inspiring way
A podcast for Intermediate and Advanced French speakers – B1/C2
One of the things I like about listing to Podcasts is that they inspire me. I like listing to an Italian Podcast about psychology, so I can improve my Italian and listen to something I find interesting at the same time, and what I like about that podcast is that it’s both inspiring and relaxing.
I want to share with you today 5 episodes of The French Instinct Podcast that can both help you get inspired in your French learning and relax. In these episodes you’ll improve your French in context in a calm musical atmosphere.
- La musique adoucit les mœurs: about the importance and benefits of music in our lives
2. Les secrets de la sphère : a guided visualization to learn more about ourselves.
3. Les doigts de pieds en éventail: about the benefits of bordom, or the art of not doing anything.
4. Vivre en terre et mer : I take you with me to the Baie du Mont Saint Michel, in Brittany, a unique and magical place where people and nature follow the rythm of the sea.
5. Le sommeil : about sleeping habits.
And if you want more resources in French, go to my French blog
Follow The French Instinct on Instagram to get access to daily and exclusive posts and videos
Subscribe to The French Instinct on Youtube
Like ♥, share, comment …